Dr. Kazuhiko Uryu Japan
- The way of thinking about aligner orthodontic treatment in tooth extraction cases
- With Invisalign treatments, regardless of whether or not extraction is performed, the depth of a doctors fundamental grasp of Invisalign will change treatment approaches. Therefore, it is essential for all doctors to develop a thorough understanding of the Invisalign system. When performing extraction treatments with Invisalign, what are the diagnostic criteria for extraction? What percentage of all treatments are performed with extraction versus non extraction? Through this presentation, it is hoped that listeners have the opportunity to reconfirm their own understanding of diagnosis, goal setting, and treatment planning.
- Graduated from Kyushu Dental University
- Opened Orthodontic Office Uryu, K’s Dental Clinic
- Member of Japan Academy of Aligner Orthodontics, Japanese Orthodontic Society, Kyushu Orthodontic Society