Dr. Narandr Chevangkul Thai
- The Efficacy of Digital Planning for Complex Aligner Orthodontics.
- No matter what we do, what we use, we can not deny that we are in the Digital Era. However, what we have normally seen in our Orthodontic specialty especially the fixed appliances, we have only seen the evolution of braces since its inception until 1999. The timeline of the evolution of braces will be compared to the digital revolution of the other industry. The purpose of this lecture is to elaborate what we can achieve with the Clear Aligner Therapy. How we enhance our knowledge to perform a digital planning for the Clear Aligner System. The diagnosis and digital treatment planning for complex cases will be discussed including:
1 Extraction case.
2 Molar Distalization.
3 Conventional Orthognathic surgery.
4 Surgery First with Invisalign treatment.
5 Surgery First with Invisalign treatment to correct Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
It should be noted that, the difference between the braces and the Clear Aligner Therapy is the hand skill and the digital skill to plan the treatment effectively.
- Nowadays surgery first approach is more common in Orthodontics field. However, surgery first with Invisalign has not been done much. This lecture I will emphasize more on presurgical setup process and postsurgical treatment plan using only Clincheck software without any study model setups by referring back to the last case I showed in my JAO presentation 2016. In addition, I will delve into case selection process protocols, diagnosis & treatment planning and troubleshooting.
- Advanced Invisalign with surgery
- The following lecture will review Invisalign surgical protocol to assist patients with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) through a comparison of sleep test results before Invisalign surgical treatment, after mandibular advancement and after chin augmentation. Obstructive sleep apnea should be emphasized before any adult Orthodontic treatment. Moreover, the methods and treatments of using Invisalign with orthognathic surgery will be illustrated. Through the analysis of this before and after of cases we can elaborate on different techniques and treatment planning options. This nontraditional method is convenient for the patient and expands the applications of using Invisalign.
- Keynote Speaker < Surgery with invisalign orthodontics >
- The following lecture will review the methods and treatments of using Invisalign with orthognathic surgery, instead of traditional braces. Through the analysis of before and after of various cases we can elaborate on different techniques and treatment planning options. This nontraditional method is convenient for the patient and expands the applications of using Invisalign.
|1976||Bachelor of Science, Faculty of Science, Mahidol University|
|1980||Dental School, Mahidol University|
|1982||Certificate in Orthodontics,
Master of Science in Dentistry, Temple University, School of Dentistry, USA
National Board Dental Examination, USA
|1983||Member of the Thai Association of Orthodontists
International member of the American Association of Orthodontists
|1990||Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics (First Orthodontist in Thailand)
Member of the American Board of Orthodontics
Member of the College of Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
|1993||Chartered Member of the American Lingual Orthodontic Association|
|2001||Invisalign Certified Doctor|
|2014||Member of the APAC Invisalign Clinical Advisory Board
Invisalign Black Diamond Provider
Message from Dr. Kenji Ojima to Dr. Narandr Chevangkul
DDS. (First class honor), MSD (Temple University)
Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
Dr.Chevangkul owns Denta-Joy’s 5 dental offices. With his extensive experience and expertise, he started to provide orthodontic treatments at the first Denta-Joy office in 1983.
Since then, the clinic has been providing orthodontics the Lingual technique and with the Invisalign technique since 2001.
Denta-Joy offices provide 21 dental chairs to the public and are open daily, offering every type of dental specialty in Bangkok.
Dr.Chevangkul works with an average of 60 patients a day. Dr.Chevangkul also has attended The American Association of Orthodontist (AAO) Convention to study updates in research and new innovations every year since 1983.